“The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” -Dr. Seuss
I highly doubt I’ll be able to read all of these since I’m so lazy and in my head it’s much easier to turn on a recorded episode of reality TV than to open a book and read. …yikes I have problems.
- Seriously… I’m Kidding by Ellen Degeneres
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Acts of Faith by Eboo Patel
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Europe on a Shoestring a Lonely Planet Guide
- Europe from a Backpack edited by Mark Pearson and Martin Westerman
- Thank You Notes 2 by Jimmy Fallon
- What do you want to do before you die? by The Buried Life people!
What have you read lately? Have you read any of these? Are they worth my time*?
*Trick question: Because at this point, anything is worth my time, especially reading!
PS: Shout-out to the library! I freaking love that place and they have all of the books I could ever want!