Monday Wonder: Am I bitter? Or is this a proper amount of sass?
- Really? I have to come to a “college level” “science” class to be told to copy a power point on to paper for homework and then watch a movie for the rest of class time?!?
- Really?! you expect me to do better on the next test when I STILL don’t understand how to do anything related to calculus?
- Wait, so you have the authority to stay home while I do your busy work at school? REALLY?
- So what you’re telling me is you gave me a granola bar as dessert? Really?
- Really, double faulting three times in a row. Is this varsity level playing?! Really?!
- Reeeeally stomach? Growling when I eat two whole meals and it’s not dinner time yet?
- So I don’t know you but I can see your pictures, posts, tweets, comments, friends list, videos, and birthday? Really?!
- Your bruise has every color of the rainbow?! REALLY!!
- Pinterest is for women and Tumblr is for men?? Really?! Hmmm.
- All natural applesauce with chunks in it? Really?
- Really? Instagram works on my phone!?
- Really, one person felt the need to post 100 pictures of prom night?
- Can I hear the song “Somebody That I Used to Know” any more than I already have today?? Really?
- Really, my nail polish can’t stay un-chipped for more than 48 hours.